Performance in selling & persuading, conquering stress, managing conflict, and relationships mastery.
The first week you learn innovative 10-second PQ Reps that boost your self-command. This enables you to run your brain rather than being run by your Saboteur-hijacked brain. Self-command is key to intercepting unhelpful mental habits and rewiring your brain to respond more effectively.
- Try out and discover PQ Reps that are most effective for you.
- Reach the minimum target for PQ Reps/day to achieve the rewiring goal within 6 weeks.
- Use the app’s breakthrough PQ Charge Meter to ensure optimal brain activation before important activities.
- Declare an audacious aspiration–what you want to achieve through this program.
“The ‘mind control’ is life-changing.”
“What is new and life-changing is the ‘mind control,’ the ability to ‘let go’ when any negative feelings take over. This program has given me the ability to be in the driver seat of my life.” – Nathalie Brys, General Counsel, Philips.
Week 2: Intercept the Judge Saboteur
For this entire week, you’ll intercept and weaken the most damaging Saboteur, the Judge. You discover how judging yourself, others, and circumstances is a key source of your stress and quite damaging to your performance. Most participants discover their Judge to be far more prevalent and damaging than they suspected.
- Expose your Judge’s hidden lies, limiting beliefs, and negative patterns.
- Reveal your Judge’s impact on performance, relationships, and stress.
- Practice intercepting your Judge before it hijacks you.
- Rewire your negative neural pathways by redirecting the Judge response.
Week 3: Intercept your Accomplice Saboteurs
This week you intercept and weaken the top accomplice to your Judge Saboteur, identified through the Saboteur Assessment from the following: Avoider, Controller, Hyper-Achiever, Hyper-Rational, Hyper-Vigilant, Pleaser, Restless, Stickler, Victim.
- Expose your accomplice Saboteur’s hidden lies, limiting beliefs, and negative patterns.
- Reveal this Saboteur’s impact on performance, relationships, and stress.
- Discover how to quickly intercept this Saboteur before it hijacks you.
- Rewire your negative neural pathways by redirecting this Saboteur’s response.
“This is the best training I’ve done.”
“This is the best ‘training’ I’ve done in my 37 years here… I personally have experienced a new sense of energy, engagement, and possibility both at work and at home — and I am actually getting full nights of sleep!”
— Gale Beckett, Former VP, Quality Assurance, P&G
Week 4: Shift From Saboteur to Sage
After weakening your Saboteurs, it is now time to strengthen your Sage, the counterpart to your Saboteurs. Your Sage lives in an entirely different part of your brain, generates all your positive emotions, and achieves peak performance through a calm and clear mind.
- Practice the Sage Perspective that every outcome or circumstance can be turned into a gift and opportunity.
- Use the 3 Gifts Technique to find the opportunity in setbacks.
- Replace draining self-judgment with energizing self-acceptance and empathy.
- Boost speed of recovery from failures and setbacks.
“Greatest happiness in years.”
“I am much calmer and have a greater sense of happiness than I have felt in years. I feel physically lighter, and my energy is higher. Sage is now present all of the time. I sleep better, eat better, exercise better.”
— Sandi Sandiland, Head of Global Sales P&D, Amazon
Week 5: Boost the Sage Powers
The Sage region of the brain enables 5 primary powers. Analogous to the 3 primary colors, these 5 powers recombine to form all of the emotional intelligence competencies considered crucial to professional success.
- Augment your mental toolbox with 5 Sage powers.
- Practice 3 techniques to activate each power.
- Know when to use which power–the right tool at the right time.
- Boost emotional intelligence through combinations of the 5 primary powers.
Week 6: Take Clear-Headed, Laser-Focused Action
In our final week, you use your Sage’s Navigate and Activate powers to make a clear-headed, laser-focused, decisive action.
- Use your Sage’s Navigate power to align your actions with a deeper sense of meaning and purpose.
- Use your Sage’s Activate power to act without fear or emotional distractions even in the midst of great crises.
- Discover your Sage’s deep wisdom, far surpassing your analytical intelligence.
- Discover how your Sage generates your highest performance while enjoying every step–“in the zone.”
“I’m now enjoying every day, not just the final accomplishments.”
“All my life, I thought my high achievements were impossible without feeling constant stress. I’ve now learned to achieve even more with a calm and clear mind. I’m now enjoying every day, not just the final accomplishments. At the end of the quarter, I don’t feel the need for a long vacation anymore.”
— Sharon Pinedo, Head of Sales (Workplace), Facebook
Final Session: Sustain the Momentum
In this final session, you discover how to continue using your PQ tools for a variety of work and life applications.
- Learn how to further apply to peak performance in selling and persuading, conquering stress, managing conflict, and relationships mastery
- Discover how to use the PQ app to maintain your new mental muscles and Sage habits
- Chart your path to keep progressing towards your audacious aspirations
- Establish support and accountability agreements to sustain your momentum
“One of the very top experiences I’ve had.”
“I have found this to be one of the very top experiences I’ve had in the past 34 years with my company. The impact on me personally has been profound, and the business impact is evident.”
– Bonnie Curtis, Former VP, Product Supply, P&G
“This workshop changed my life.”
“This workshop changed my life. I’m working half as hard and generating twice the results. It’s amazing what’s possible when you use these powerful tools.”
– Brad Fisher, Executive Director, Featherstone Holdings
PQ Program vs. Traditional Training
Traditional pieces of training tend to be short-lived impact for 3 reasons:
Focus on insight rather than muscle. For example, the insight that being frustrated isn’t helpful doesn’t automatically lead to you not feeling frustrated. That would require mental muscles to shift brain activation.
Treating symptoms rather than cause. For example, teaching you techniques of active listening to improve empathy will have a temporary impact if your deeply-seated Judge Saboteur is not exposed and intercepted.
No common operating system. Since each training you attend has a different framework—the 7 steps of managing conflict, the 5 secrets of managing time, etc.–the frameworks compete for mindshare, and all fade away.
Through extensive factor analysis research, PQ has identified the 10 root-level negative factors (Saboteurs) and the 5 primary powers (Sage). This enables a common operating system.
All personal and professional development become applications of the PQ operating system. Whether learning to manage conflicts, manage time, or perform better under pressure, you’d apply the same exact operating system:
Issue Self-Command (through 10-second PQ Reps)
Mobilize Sage (Empathize, Explore, Innovate, Navigate, Activate)
You’d be using one simple framework for a variety of applications, boosting root-level mental fitness. This dramatically simplifies personal and professional development.
If you want more information or to discuss if this is for you. Book a private conversation by clicking here
Used with permission from Positive Intelligence ® All intellectual property, other trademarks, logos, images, product and company names displayed or referred to herein or in the software or downloadable products are the property of Positive Intelligence and their respective owners, the Positive Intelligence logo, and all other Positive Intelligence product or service marks are trademarks of Positive Intelligence. Used with permission from Positive Intelligence ® Copyrights 2012 to 2021 © Elemental Leadership Group L.L.C. DBA RLTRK.com